Total Views 1417 6
Male therapist : wanted
- Looking for Qualified Physio, Capable of assessing patients, suggesting treatment plans, need to be sensitive to patients, explain and educate patient on his/her illness and treatment.
- Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, Neuro or posture correction.
|Experience||:||0 – 5 Years|
- New patient assessments, creating care plans, doing regular follow-ups.
- Help accident victims, medical patients, and chronically disabled people maintain and improve their physical well-being by designing, implementing, and supervising custom treatment plans.
- Supervise patient’s health progress and make adjustments to treatment plans as needed.
- Help patients maintain or restore flexibility, strength, and range of motion
- Help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
- They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
- Developing protocols for assessment and management.
- Maintaining patient database and service details.
- Constantly updating knowledge and practical skills in the field of rehabilitation.
- Training customer care and sales and marketing team regarding the product.
- Assist in implementing and standardizing treatment and assessment protocols.
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy
- Need to focus on restoring physical function.
- Need to be sensitive to the patient’s needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individuals ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
- Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
- Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
- The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
- Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
- Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
- Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.